Dr. Ken Jenkins, National Medical Director, Occupational Health, participated in the Back to Work Virtual Summit hosted by TALENT Canada on May 27th. Listen to Dr. Jenkins answer questions submitted by workplace leaders across Canada through Annex Business Media’s Podcast – Talent Show: FAQs about returning to work, published on June 9th.
Some of the questions addressed in podcast include:
- Should screening employees’ temperature before they enter the workplace something that should be done daily?
- When it comes to exhibiting signs of illness at work, what do you suggest for workers who struggle with allergies? How do they reassure their colleagues they are not ill?
- In regards to personal protective equipment, is an employer required to supply masks for staff in an office environment, or do employees need to find their own?
- If masks are made mandatory in the workspace, can an employee be excused from having to wear one if they submit suitable evidence from the medical community?
- How do you suggest having a physical sales meeting in situations where a product sale requires a face-to-face meeting with the customer?
- Can ATP testing methodology help provide some idea of how well workplaces are cleaning, or the probability of a workplace that is harbouring the virus?
Interested in COVID-19 Return to Work Screening Solution for your organization?
To get in touch with questions related to this podcast, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.